A Moving Service Company
MOVING COMPANY - PATERSON'S PREMIER MOVER
Why Choose Us
Moving can be stressful, difficult, and expensive, not to mention disruptive. An old maxim goes that “the only thing more disconcerting than moving yourself is moving a friend”. At Paterson Moving we certainly don’t believe that but we understand that most of our customers do. As you shop around for moving companies in Paterson NJ, please consider calling one of our Moving Specialists to evaluate your move, outline our approach, and detail our affordable moving quote using our Fair Quote Guaranteed System. Based on your unique moving requirements, Paterson Moving will offer you a firm estimate over the phone that will cover your complete move. We can certainly come to your residence or business to provide an in-person estimate, but we find most of our customers appreciate our quick, accurate, and fair estimate provided over the phone. You will find our moving prices are reasonable, accurate, and competitive within the market.
At Paterson Moving, we are proud to offer all the relocation resources you and your family require (reference our service line descriptions in the menu above). You can be guaranteed of our ethics, quality performance, and flexibility in everything we do. We have been in business since 2001, serving customer through New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania – consider us for you next move, whether it be for your home or business.
Even prior to your move, our packing services cover the complete spectrum of offering packing materials (boxes, tape, shrink wrap, bubble wrap, etc.) to aid in your own packing efforts, to offering you our own packing service so you can just sit back and supervise us as we complete and safely pack your possessions. Of course, we offer flexible and customizable packages to meet any and all of your relocations requires. Please remember, we are a local Paterson NJ moving company that offers personal service that national companies just can’t. Also, we grew up and live in the same community as you, so we know our reputation is our first and only brand that matters – and we safeguard it with the best moving services possible.
Planning Your Move
When you are ready to move, Paterson Moving is dedicated to providing you and your family with a personalized Professional Moving Plan, which meets all of your requirements. We understand
moving can be stressful and time consuming, consequentially we aim to ensure the process is as smooth as possible. We offer a plethora of resources focused on ensuring your relocation is as problem-free as possible, and all within your budget. Our Professional Moving Plan is organized to offer you with a unique approach to moving your possessions, whether if is a local move, across the city, or across the country. You will see e have a variety of moving services to opt from, to include packing, special moves, smaller moves, packing options, 3rd party services and every conceivable other options you may require.
· Gold Level Packing – With this level of packing service, we will complete pack and unpack your complete home or business using our unique methods and top of the industry packing materials. Every one of our our trained packers will comprehensively pack, organize, and list the complete contents of your home or business. You efforts will be minimized to merely outlining any special or unique requirements you may have.
· Silver Level Packing – From your requirements, we will assist you in your packing efforts as little or as much as you like. We will use the same methods and materials as with our Gold Level Package and price our effort by the job or hour, varying on your preference.
· Bronze Level Packing – With this level, we support your packing efforts with all the packing materials you require, such as boxes, wardrobe containers, tape, bubble wrap, etc.
Regardless of the level you chose, Paterson Moving will take the most care in packing all of your household or office possessions, to include furniture shrink wrapping to ensure they are protected from accidental bumps and dirt during the move. You will find we treat your items as if they were our own, and we offer a guarantee against any damage caused by our moving associates.
Moving Day Overview
The day prior to your move, one of our Moving Specialists will call you to confirm the move. This call will detail the time our movers will show up, the location address, the destination address, and any last minute details not include in our prior conversations. The moving estimate will be re-confirmed as will the size of the team supporting your move. We will also re-verify contact details such as phones numbers, etc.
The following descriptions provide an overview of your moving day and each aspect, or stage, of your move:
· Loading – During the loading stage, Paterson Moving will guarantee each box, item, piece of furniture, etc. is safely packed, itemized, and labeled so the unloading and unpacking processes go efficiently and smoothly. For all furniture, electronics (not packed safely in boxes), appliances, etc., we will use our special packing shrink wrap, padded moving blankets to ensure again dirt, damage or unnecessary wear. Further, we systematically pack our moving trucks to minimize empty space, guarantee safe transit, and facilitate efficient unloading of all your possessions. We advise our clients to oversee our loading if they chose, but otherwise can perform this task without your presence required. As a final step, we review our quote packing inventory master list to ensure not only have we labeled and cross-checked all items, but that our trucks are load properly and efficiently.
· Transportation – At Paterson Moving, we only use the best and finest equipment. And, all of our drivers maintain the appropriate licensing, certifications, and training to ensure safety and efficiency. For all long distance moves, we utilized GPS tracking on all of our trucks so you can constantly check on their estimate time of arrive 24×7, and coordinate your arrive at the destination. Of course, all your items are fully insured during transportation so you can have piece of mind during this stage of the move.
· Unloading – Upon arriving at your new home or business, we will secure the area for unloading the truck and assure we have proper access to all necessary entrances to the property to ensure efficient and timely unloading. We will carefully place all items in predesignated rooms, per your prior instructions, and re-assemble any furniture that required dis-assembly, such as bed frames, entertainment centers, etc. We will complete the unloading process by ensure all packing material, empty boxes, debris tracked in by our associates are clean-up prior to departure. Lastly, we will ask for your review of the process and final go ahead to sign-off on the job.
· 3rd Party Services – As a final service offering, we provide a number of 3rd party services with highly rated professionals and contractors to go the extra mile in making sure your move is as stress-free as possible. Here are just a few examples of the 3rd party services we offer: Home A/V companies that will re-install complex information technology infrastructure environments, home theaters, hi-fi audio systems; Pet boarding and sitting providers to ensure your dogs, cats, and other pets are safely taken care of during the move; Home contractors, such as electricians, plumbers, HVAC, and cable/satellite providers to ensure your new residence or business is up and turnkey as soon as you arrive; and, Residential and office cleaning professionals to both clean your prior residence after the move and your new home before or after you move in.
· Seniors– Most moves can be stressful but moving an elderly loved one can be notably challenging for these moves are often due to a life change. At Paterson Moving, we have the professionalism and experience to meet all the needs of our elderly clients and their families. Please note to one of our Moving Specialists the nature of your move, and we will be sure to accommodate all your requirements.
· Handicap and/or Accessible Living Moves – Paterson Moving knows about the unique requirements of special needs moving and their families. We understand residence logistics and layouts are different and can accommodate all these requirements. We also understand that sometimes extremely successful circumstances put families under pressure causing moving to be difficult. However moving Paterson residents with special needs is one of our special services we are honored to provide. Please contact one of our moving associates to discuss all your family’s moving needs with these circumstances.
· Corporate Relocation – Moving Paterson business and their offices is a speciality with us. We provide local, state, regional, national, and even international commercial relocations services with our partner companies that can service any business’s relocation needs. We have the knowledge and experience to handle all the unique requirements of corporate/commercial moves, from ensuring corporate policies are met to the bill reimbursement process for company-funded moves.
· College/School – Of all the moves we perform, moving Paterson students into college their freshmen, and subsequent years, is one of our most enjoyable jobs. With that said, we understand college move-in day are often family traditions; however should you need assistances, please contact us for all your college moving needs. Our smaller fleet trucks are perfect for these sized moves, and our rates are very affordable. If you son or daughter has a local friend making the same to the same college, we are more than happy to make two stops on the way to the college campus.
· Storage – We offer complete storage services, to include heated and cold storage, for up to one year. We utilized a industry-leading warehouse management system so all your items are cataloged, inventories, and stored orderly and securely. For larger commercial moves, we offer both short- and long-terms storage with both full container loads (FCL) and less than contain loads (LCL) to ensure maximum cost efficiency.
· Vehicles, Boats, Motorcycles, and Personal Watercrafts – Paterson Moving offers relocations solutions for these motorized items as well. Please identify your motorized items when speaking to one of our Moving Specialists.
· Structured Packaging– We offer special packaging solutions for items that can’t be accommodate by standard packing supplies and boxes. We provide two by four crating and skid packaging for these extra large items that need more protection and structure to moves. Please note during you free quote process the nature of these items, and we will be sure to provide you with a quality structured packing solution.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only